screenshot on Lenovo laptop : step by step guide
By Admin 7 months ago
How to take screenshots on Lenovo laptop, desktops, and tablets Quick and easy and all tips of 2021 If you face trouble taking for how to take screenshots on Lenovo laptop, desktop, or tablet. screenshots on Lenovo laptop is very best techniques for taking picture by laptop. It will be more helpful to you and you come to the right place and it’s so easy.
Try these methods:
1. Use Snagit (Recommended).
2. Take screenshots with the Windows screenshot feature (free but limited).
Method 1: You should use Snagit to take a screenshot.
To take a screenshot more easily and quickly and edit the image with more powerful tools so you can use Snagit..
You should follow the instructions below to take a custom screenshot using Snagit.
1. Download and install Snagit.
2. Run Snagit and sign in, then click the Capture button.
3. Click and drag to select a custom area, then release your mouse button.
4. Click the camera icon to capture the selected area and edit your screenshot in the pop-up Snagit editor. You can add sizes, text, effects, or adjust to your screenshots.
5. Press Ctrl and S on your keyboard to save your screenshot and you can try this and the full version as free of Snagit only for 15 days. When the free trial is over and you want to use Snagit, you have to buy it.
Method 2: For take a screenshot with the Windows screenshot feature
If you want to take a simple screenshot on your Lenovo PC or laptop and you can use the Windows screenshot feature to do the same.
1. Need to take the screenshot of the full screen
2. Process to take a screenshot of an active window
3. Then take a custom screenshot
4. Take a screenshot of the full screen as your desire
There are two ways to take a full-screen screenshot on your Lenovo computer and this will meet how to take screenshot on Lenovo laptop.
Logo Press the Windows logo key and the PrtSc key to take a full-screen screenshot
Press the PrtSc key to take a full-screen screenshot
1. On your keyboard, press PrtSc and the entire current screen will be copied to your clipboard.
2. Press the Windows logo key and type paint and in the list of search results, click to open the paint program.
3. On your keyboard, press Ctrl and V at the same time to paste the screenshot into the paint program.
4. On your keyboard, press Ctrl and S at the same time to save your screenshot.
Try another option
1. On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and the PrtSc key to take a full-screen screenshot at the same time.
This screenshot will be copied to your clipboard and automatically saved to C: \ Users \ [your name] \ Images \ screenshots.
2. Go to C: \ Users \ [Your Name] \ Pictures \ Screenshots to see this screenshot.
3. You can paste it into the paint program to edit.
Now, the way to you have taken a screenshot of the full screen and saved it on your Lenovo computer.
To take a screenshot of an active window (currently used window) on your Lenovo computer:
1. Click anywhere in the window to activate it.
2. On your keyboard, press Alt and PrtSc at the same time to take a screenshot of it.
3. Press the Windows logo key and type them as paint and click the typed paint program to open the same.
4. On your keyboard, press Ctrl and V at the same time to paste the screenshot into the Paint program.
5. On your keyboard, press Ctrl and S at the same time to save this screenshot.
If you want to take a screenshot of a specific area, there are three ways for you to try:
Method 1: Take to custom screenshot using your keyboard for Windows 10 only
Method 2: Process of a custom screenshot using the snipping tool
If your Lenovo computer's current operating system is Windows 10 version 1809 or newer. You can simultaneously press the Windows logo key. Shift, and S to launch the built-in Snip & Sketch app on Windows 10.
Snip & Sketch was not available until the October 2018 update (version 1809) was published.
1. On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key, Shift, and S at the same time. Please find and see a toolbar at the top of the screen:
2. Select the snipping tool you want to use:
· Freeform: Take screenshots in any shape of your choice.
· Fullscreen: Take a screenshot of your whole screen
3. Click and drag your mouse cursor to select a specific area of your screen that you want to take a screenshot of. Then release the mouse button.
4. Once you take a screenshot. The screenshot will be saved to the clipboard and you can click on the notification to see your screenshot.
Snipping Tool is no longer available in Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 update) and later Windows 10 versions.
1. On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and then type snip and click the snipping tool. In the list of search results.
2. In the snipping tool, click New.
3. Click and drag your mouse to select a specific area of your screen then release the mouse button.
4. In the pop-up window, click the Save Snip icon to save this custom screenshot.